Apply now for FirstFounders SHE-Builds Venture Studio Program for African Women Entrepreneurs 2023. The program is designed for African women entrepreneurs with scalable digital ideas that require technical and integrative support from experts.
FirstFounders provides early-stage startups with a venture studio program and is operational in two branches in Lagos and New York. FirstFounders is committed to building scalable African early-stage startups. Through partnership investors and a department of advisors, they are accelerating Minimum Viable Product (MVP) into profitable startups.
Registered its first branch in Lagos, Nigeria, FirstFounders Inc. began its operations in June 2020. The program will provide support for founders with scalable innovative ideas by building the technology application, raising funds, mentorship, creating appropriate growth strategies, and networking for growth.
Eligibility and Requirements for the SHE-Builds Venture Studio Program
- The program is available for African women entrepreneurs.
- Only founders with scalable digital ideas are to apply.
- The program will focus on these sectors; Retail, EdTech, Fintech, Utility, Manufacturing, Sports, IOT/Emerging Technology, Health Care, E-Commerce, and Agriculture.
- The program will only select ten (10) founders. Upon selection, the selected startup will go through a 3+month exclusive venture-building process that cuts across six (6) stages of business development which include; Business Model Development, Product UI/UX Design, Product Software Engineering, Growth Channel Development, Fundraising Tour, and Mentorship/Startup Advisory.
What You Stand to Gain from the SHE-Builds Venture Studio Program
The selected startups will receive the following:
- FirstFounders will provide 100% technical support and develop the technology solutions.
- Selected participants will gain business modeling, growth and marketing strategies, and legal support.
- Selected participants will receive investor links and have access to angel investors who will provide seed funding.
- Selected participants will have access to a global network of insight-driven industry experts.
Application Process for the SHE-Builds Venture Studio Program
The application deadline is not specified.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of FirstFounders SHE-Builds.