Apply now for the Startup Studio-UM6P for the Smart Port Challenge ($30K). Applications are now open for founders of an innovative startup capable of transforming the port community.
The “Smart Port Challenge” is an Open Innovation program developed by ANP and PORTNET in partnership with UM6P. It is aimed at talented entrepreneurs, both nationally and internationally, who are eager to propose innovative solutions to the themes within the port community.
The challenges themes encompass sustainability and the environment, port performance, and port security.
Eligibility and Requirments for the Smart Port Challenge
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must have a commercial registration.
- Participants must be able to lead innovative projects and master disruptive new technologies.
- Participants should have in mind a collaboration with the port community to implement relevant solutions throughout the hybrid competition period.
- Participants must have the ability to actualize the solution in the port and foreign trade sector with interested stakeholders.
What You Stand to Gain from the Smart Port Challenge
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will receive a range of networking and expertise.
- Selected participants will receive PoC Funding.
- Selected participants will have an opportunity for experimentation.
- Selected participants will have a showcase at GITEX Africa.
The application deadline is the 21st of January, 2024.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Startup Studio-UM6P for the Smart Port Challenge.