Apply now for the Startup Studio-UM6P for the Smart Port Challenge ($30K). Applications are now open for innovative startup founders who are capable of transforming the port community. The challenges encompass sustainability and the environment, port performance, and port security.
Startup Studio-UM6P’s Smart Port Challenge is an Open Innovation program developed by ANP and PORTNET in partnership with UM6P. It is aimed at talented entrepreneurs, both nationally and internationally, who are eager to propose innovative solutions to the themes within the port community.
Challenge Themes for the Smart Port Challenge
The Challenge Themes include:
- Theme 1: Sustainability and Environment
- Theme 2: Port Performance
- Theme 3: Port security
Eligibility and Requirements
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must have a commercial registration.
- Participants must have the ability to lead innovative projects and master disruptive new technologies.
- Participants must be able to collaborate with the port community to implement relevant solutions throughout the hybrid competition period.
- Participants should be able to actualize the solution in the port and foreign trade sector with interested stakeholders.
What You Stand to Gain from the Smart Port Challenge
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will receive networking and expertise coaching from mentors.
- Selected participants will receive PoC Funding.
- Selected participants will be a part of the experimentation.
- Selected participants will have the opportunity to be showcased at GITEX Africa.
The application deadline is the 21st of January, 2024.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Startup Studio-UM6P for the Smart Port Challenge.