Apply now for the 2024 SME Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator for African SMEs. Applications are now open for the 2024 SME Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator Program.
The SME Growth Lab Africa (SGLAfrica) is a Digital Accelerator Program designed to empower business owners with digital skills, knowledge, mentorship, and community events to transform their businesses and drive economic growth.
Eligibility and Requirements for the SME Growth Lab Africa
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must be business owners based in Africa.
- Participants must be between ages 18 – 40.
- Participants must be committed to attending the virtual sessions and group calls.
- Participants should be eager to volunteer and participate in community sessions.
What You Stand to Gain
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will receive training on business acumen that includes sales, marketing, finance & legal.
- Selected participants will receive mentorship from business experts.
- They will also have access to business resources and exclusive access to community events.
- Selected participants will get a certificate of completion.
- Selected participants will receive strategic partnerships and 24/7 support.
The application deadline is the 29th of January 2024.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the SME Growth Lab Africa Digital Accelerator.