Apply now for the SME Growth Lab Africa 2023. The SME Growth Lab Africa (SGL Africa), partnered with Bujeti is excited about the digital accelerator that will empower business owners with skills, knowledge, and mentorship.
This collaboration will showcase the growth and sustainability of SMEs in Nigeria. As part of this partnership, a grant totaling N500,000 will be shared among the top 5 entrepreneurs who exhibit outstanding performance within the digital accelerator program. The accelerators’s objective is to positively impact hundreds of SMEs throughout Nigeria by equipping them with essential business training. Through this initiative, the accelerator will help SMEs surmount business obstacles, nurture their enterprises, and actively contribute to the economy.
Eligibility and Requirements for the SME Growth Lab
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must be business owners operating in Nigeria.
- Participants must be between ages 18 – 40.
- Participants must be committed to attending the virtual sessions and group calls.
- Participants must be eager to volunteer and participate in community sessions.
What You Stand to Gain from the SME Growth Lab
Selected SMEs will receive the following:
- Selected participants will receive training on business acumen: sales, marketing, finance & legal.
- Selected participants will have exclusive access to the entrepreneurship community.
- Selected participants will receive mentorship from business experts.
- Selected participants will have access to business resources.
- Selected participants will receive a certificate of completion.
- Selected participants will receive 24/7 support.
The application Deadline is on the 27th October, 2023.
Successful applicants will participate in a 4-week intensive business training in November 2023.
To join SME Growth Lab’s community here.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the SME Growth Lab Africa (SGL Africa).