Apply now for the Stephen Akintayo Foundation Business Grants ($5000). The Stephen Akintayo Foundation Business Grants are inviting entrepreneurs with business technology that are SDG-driven to apply.
With a mission to influence the future of Africans through education, the Stephen Akintayo Foundation (SAF) firmly believes education catalyzes progress, empowering individuals to shape their destinies and contribute to our continent’s advancement. Through this grant, they are committed to nurturing aspiring minds to foster innovation and pave the way for a brighter tomorrow.
The SAF is dedicated to assisting entrepreneurs who are pushing technical innovation and aligning their businesses with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). SAF believes utilizing technology and sustainable practices is critical for effecting meaningful and long-term change.
Through our funding programs, we provide financial support to entrepreneurs who are developing technology-driven solutions that address the challenges outlined by the SDGs. These solutions can span various sectors, including but not limited to education, healthcare, renewable energy, environmental conservation, social justice, and so on.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Stephen Akintayo Foundation Business Grants
Participants must meet the following:
- Participant’s business must be technology and SDG-driven.
- Participants must be African from the following countries: Nigeria, South Africa, Cameroon, Canada, Kenya, Egypt, Dubai, the UK, and the US.
- Participants must have a CAC Certificate.
- All participants must have a business proposal.
- Participants must have a personal profile, a one-minute video pitch, a headshot photo, a personal email address, and a business email address.
What You Stand to Gain from the Stephen Akintayo Foundation Business Grants
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will receive funding of a $5,000 grant.
The application deadline is the 24th of December, 2023.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of Stephen Akintayo Foundation Business Grants.