Apply now for the Andela Technical Leadership Program 2023. The program exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. It is centered on breaking global barriers and accelerating technologists and organizations worldwide.
The Andela Technical Leadership Program is Andela Rwanda’s nine-month career accelerator program in partnership with the Ministry of ICT & Innovation. The main goal of this program is to empower Rwandan nationals with essential software engineering skills to become top technologists. It will combine technical learning and software skills training to help participants succeed in any work environment.
Andela offers competitive opportunities for technologists with world-leading organizations, providing access to a global community of professionals and education opportunities with leading technology providers. For companies, Andela will provide access to a global network of integrated members that will unlock their business innovation and growth potential.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Technical Leadership Program
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must be Rwandan Nationals.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Participants must be willing to commit to at least 6 hours to this program daily.
- If you’re a university student, participants must be in the final year of your education.
- Participants must have basic skills in HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Participants must be able to communicate in English.
What You Stand to Gain from the Technical Leadership Program
Successful participants will be able to do the following:
- Successful participants will develop the technical and professional skills demanded by the global marketplace.
- Participants will get access to Andela’s pool of technical mentors.
- Successful participants will be able to fast-track themselves to employability as a software engineer in the African tech ecosystem.
The application deadline is the 17th of November, 2023.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Andela Technical Leadership Program.