Apply now for the Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Program 2024 (USD 10,000). Applications are now open to women-led tech Zambian startups for seed funding.
The Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Cohort 4 is Africa’s leading incubator program for female-led and founded businesses in Zambia.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Technology Incubator Program
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must be a woman and Zambian.
- Participants must be the founders or co-founders, are over 18 years of age, and have an equal or majority stake.
- Participant’s businesses must be based and operating in Zambia.
- Participants’s businesses must be using digital technology or have clear plans to incorporate digital technology into their businesses.
- The business owner must be of Zambian nationality.
- Participant’s businesses must have been registered with PACRA for at least (3) months.
- Participants may seek support for customer, product, and business model development.
- Participants are to bring on the key persons of the business (preferably two founders) who must be available to undertake the 3-month virtual incubation program from March to May 2024.
- The top six (6) winners of the incubation program must be able to attend a 6-month acceleration program from 3rd June 2024 to 3rd December 2024.
- The prize fund is primarily for building digital technology, and any balance will be used in the business.
What You Stand to Gain from the Technology Incubator Program
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected top six (6) finalist will receive $10,000 equity-free grant seed funding for execution of the use of technology in their businesses.
- Selected participants will receive three (3) months of learning experience in business management and operations in person.
- Selected participants will receive personalized mentorship for their business needs.
- The winners will have access to legal, accounting, financial planning & tech support.
- Selected participants will have access to networking opportunities with fellow successful applicants and industry experts.
- Selected participants will have the opportunity to join BongoHive’s supportive Alumni Network.
- The winners will have six (6) months of ongoing support from Standard Chartered, BongoHive & a network of coaches and mentors to assist with go-to-market strategies and scaling up.
Application Process for the Technology Incubator Program
The application deadline is the 12th January, 2024,
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Program 2024.