A call for applications for Techstars Payments Accelerator 2023. Techstars Payments Accelerator is accepting applications for fintech founders. The program focuses on fintech innovative solutions that can bridge the gaps across payment infrastructure.
Techstars Payments Accelerator is looking for bold founders in the fintech industry interested in or already using blockchain to scale their technology through the following themes: transactions/e-commerce, credit/debt, digital identity, digital wallets, and infrastructure as a service, and financial literacy.
As one of the largest pre-seed investors in the world, Techstars Payments Accelerator is a worldwide network that helps entrepreneurs succeed. They have funded over 3,200 companies, with more than 100 companies with valuations of over $100M, and 19 of them have already reached unicorn status including SendGrid, ClassPass, and Chainalysis.
Their area of interest includes Cross-Border Payments, Blockchain, Digital Wallets and fintech Apps, Digital Identity & KYC, Financial Infrastructure as a Service, Payroll, Retail Services, Transactions and e-commerce, Micropayments, and Financial Literacy.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Techstars Payments Accelerator
Participants are to meet the following criteria:
- Techstars Payments Accelerator’s focus is on startups rather than small businesses.
- Participants are not to exchange sensitive data.
- All applications should be in English.
What You Stand to Gain from the Techstars Payments Accelerator
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will have access to Techstars resources for life.
- Selected companies will each receive up to $120,000 in funding and access to the worldwide network of investors, hands-on mentorship, and over $4M of perks.
- Selected participants will receive both personal and accelerator program mentorship and office space.
- Selected participants will have lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs, mentors, investors, alumni companies, and staff members.
- Selected participants will have access to over $400k of cash equivalent hosting, accounting, and legal support, plus other credits and perks worth more than $5M.
- Demo Day Selected participants will gain exposure and investor connections.
The application deadline is on October 9, 2023.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Techstars Payments Accelerator 2023.