Apply Now for the AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator. Startups in accounting and finance have been presented with an amazing opportunity to raise funds worth $25,000 grant to help them transform the accounting ecosystems with advanced technologies that enable firms to shift their focus to value-added services. The AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator The AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator will help grow startups throughout the accounting system to provide cutting-edge solutions for startups.
The AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator aim is to strengthen the ability of individual accountants and finance teams to be go-to analysts, strategists, and consultants so they can be indispensable to any organization across the globe.
The AICPA and CPA.com provides technical insights, quality CPE, partner offers, volunteer opportunities and advocacy.The CPA.com is the The certified public accountant (CPA) is a professional designation given to qualified accountants.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) is a non-profit professional organization representing certified public accountants (CPA). The AICPA was founded in 1887, under the name American Association of Public Accountants. As the national, professional organization for all Certified Public Accountants, the AICPA’s mission is to power the success of global business, CPAs, CGMAs and specialty credentials by providing the new relevant knowledge, resources and, and protecting the public interest. AICPA membership provides technical insights, quality CPE, partner offers, volunteer opportunities and advocacy.
Specifically, the AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator is on the lookout for companies like:
- ACCOUNTECH: The AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator is looking for companies that have the tools and platform that will improve the accounting and finance professions, as well as advanced technologies and scalability.
- REGTECH: The AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator are looking for startups with technologies that can facilitate the delivery of regulated requirements to help their businesses meet the challenges of monitoring, reporting, compliance, risk management, and fraud detection.
- ESG: The AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator is on the lookout for startups with ESG Solutions that enable the accounting & finance professionals to support, audit, and advise on Environmental, Social, and Governance initiatives.
Also Read: APPLY: MEST Africa Challenge 2023
Eligibility and Requirements of the AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator
- Seed or pre-Series A, with some exceptions: Participants should already be capable of Series A funding, or seed funding from the inception of the company.
- Participants must have a functioning product or service
- Participants must have a value premise in the profession.
Suggested Read: Apply Now: The GIZ-SAIS Investment Readiness Program 2024.
What You Stand to Gain from the AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator
- The AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator are offering a $25,000 grant.
- Startups will be given access to the profession’s members, press, and other customers that can help their business grow.
- The AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator will provide unmatched knowledge about the profession, coaching, and mentorship to help selected startups scale.
From February – June 2024 there will an (virtual and in person) Ongoing coaching meetings to help provide guidance, access to channels, learning, and feedback on growth and progress.
The AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator will announce the new cohort. Upon selection, the full accelerator program will be for six months (6) months.
Applications are now open and will close on November 30, 2023.
For more information, visit the official webpage of The AICPA and CPA.com Startup Accelerator