A call for applications for the Malta ClimAccelarator is seeking passionate startups who are passionate about fighting climate change and are dedicated to bringing innovative solutions to reduce our carbon footprint further your growth and amplify our impact. Malta ClimAccelerator is being held in collaboration with EIT Climate-KIC.
According to information on its official website, the Malta ClimAccelerator program describes itself as a program that “… focuses on providing tailored support to start-ups and funding opportunities for startups that are active in the identified thematic areas.”
The Malta ClimAccelerator program is looking for talented entrepreneurs to accelerate their cleantech startups and provide funding opportunities for innovative startups that are looking to contribute to a sustainable society into a net-zero carbon economy.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Participants should have scalable products and services
- The participant’s products and services should be able to generate income
- The starts should be legally incorporated
- The starts can be in any location in the world
- The startup technology readiness should be at level (TRL)
The Malta ClimAccelerator Program Eligibility Criteria
- The startup technology should be relevant to the environment
- The startup’s technology prototype should have been demonstrated in an operation environment
- The startup should have an actual system proven in an operational environment
- The startup system should be complete and qualified to be in an environment
What You Stand to Gain
- You will have tailored coaching from experts
- You will have pitch meetings with prospective investors
- You will be able to apply for grants
- You will continue to have support from program alumni
The program will last four (4) months and will start on the 1st of October 2023, and end on the 31st of January, 2024.
The application deadline is on the 15th of September.
For more information, visit the official webpage of The Malta ClimAccelerator program