Innovative startups can request a grant of 2500 euros (max. 850 € / person) to get their business up and going or a grant of 500 euros to help test and validate their business idea. The application is in two steps. Firstly, an evaluation process by the Board of Helsinki Think Company Association, and lastly, the selected participants will be invited to pitch their ideas.
The Think Company Fund will select participants who will be required to report after six (6) months and show what they have achieved with the grant. The report can be used as a material in Helsinki Think Company’s communication and marketing. If the receiver doesn’t withdraw the grant within 6 months of awarding the grant, the money will return to Think Company Fund.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Think Company Fund
Participants must meet the following:
- The application is open to everyone who aims to make a positive impact on the world and society with their business idea.
- Participants must have an innovative idea with realistic business potential and a clear and defined business model.
- The grant is given to entrepreneurs who are starting up their businesses.
- Participants company must be registered and have a corporate bank account at the time of the grant payment (within six months of the granting decision).
- The maximum amount per participant is 850€ per person. For teams of three or more people, the maximum amount is 2500€.
- The 500€ grant doesn’t require a registered company, and it can be awarded to applicants whose business model is not completely defined.
What You Stand to Gain from the Think Company Fund
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will receive grants of up to 2500 € and will be awarded
The application deadline is the 22nd of October 2023.
Click here to access the form.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Helsinki Think Company Fund 2023.