Apply now for the IHS Afro-Tech Girls Towers Scrum Training Program 2024. The program is available for recent female Nigerian graduates. Afro-Tech Girls is a Nigerian nonprofit organization founded in 2015 to increase the participation of young women in STEM. The nonprofit has partnered with IHS Nigeria to provide a 4-week scrum training to recent female Nigerian graduates at no cost to selected participants.
This training program is part of IHS Nigeria’s commitment to sustainability and the empowerment of young women in tech. The program provides an excellent opportunity to learn new skills, enhance career prospects, and stand out to employers.
The training is fully remote and beginner-friendly. Its main goal is to prepare selected participants to sit for a global certification examination.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Towers Scrum Training Program
Participants must meet the following:
- The program is only available to girls and young women.
- Participants must have an interest in tech.
- Participants must be fully ready to train remotely.
What You Stand to Gain from the Towers Scrum Training Program
Selected participants will gain the following:
- Selected participants will sit for a global certification examination.
- Selected participants will receive a foundational skill set in the scrum.
- Selected participants will receive a scholarship for a global certification examination.
The application deadline is 15th November 2023.
For more information, visit the official link for the IHS Afro-Tech Girls Towers Scrum Training Program 2024.