Apply now for the Schmidt Futures/Rhodes Trust Rise Challenge 2024. The program seeks promising young people worldwide and provides them with opportunities for life as they work to serve others.
The program encourages youths from the age of 15–17 for a lifetime of service and learning by providing support that includes need-based mentorship, networking, scholarships, access to career development opportunities, and the potential for additional funding.
For everyone who applies, the program provides a global community of leaders with access to opportunities from partners worldwide. The program intends to provide access to over 500 young people who make it to the final stage and help facilitate, observe, and score group activities, and conduct interviews.
Rise is very proud of its diverse pool of selectors from over 90 countries. Rise selectors have experts in different areas including education, healthcare, banking, and technology.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Trust Rise Challenge
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must be at the ages 15–17 before applying.
- The program will bring experts from different areas including education, healthcare, banking, and technology.
- The program is only available for youths.
What You Stand to Gain from the Trust Rise Challenge
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will get a fully funded in-person residential summit with other members of the Rise Global Winner cohort.
- Selected participants will receive a four-year post-secondary education scholarship.
- Selected participants will receive tuition and a living stipend based on need and where not already covered by financial aid.
- Selected participants will have the opportunity to apply for funding to experiment with innovative ideas to address major problems in local communities or around the world.
- Selected participants will have access to a network of other Global Winners, community members, and partner organizations, as well as career development programming.
- Selected participants will receive a technology package like a laptop or tablet.
The application deadline is the 17th of January, 2024.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Schmidt Futures/Rhodes Trust Rise Challenge 2024.