A call for applications for the Verified.Africa Startup Accelerator Program 2023. The accelerator will help early startups in Africa boost their growth.
The accelerator program is designed to cater to early African startups. Verified.africa offers seamless access to trusted digital identity and verification services across the continent. Verified.africa started in Nigeria, and now they have expanded to Ghana, South Africa, and Kenya, with more countries in the next 12 months.
Verified.africa’s tech ecosystem is to push boundaries to see what is possible and what is not. To help new startups offer their life-changing solutions to problems. Its sole purpose is to empower you and your customers to smoothly create and utilize Verified.africa’s reliable digital identities in Africa. It supports and significantly reduces your business’s KYC compliance and onboarding expenses.
Eligibility and Requirements of the Verified.Africa Startup Accelerator
Participants must meet the following criteria:
- Participants must have launched less than four years ago.
- Participants must have a working product in the market.
- Participants must have active customers generating revenue
- Participants must be of legal age.
- Participants must be from African countries.
- Participants must have innovative solutions.
What You Stand to Gain from the Verified.Africa Startup Accelerator
Below are some of the benefits of the accelerator:
- Selected participants will receive up to $5,000 in free usage credits for verifying customers’ true identities.
- The selected startup will gain access to mentorship, offering guidance and support.
- Verified.africa will take charge of the startup’s growth.
- The selected participant will become part of a dynamic community of like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Verified.africa will provide collaboration and networking opportunities.
- The selected startup will enjoy a one-on-one support session with a Verified.Africa expert.
- Verified.africa will ensure smooth sailing of their services into selected participant’s business.
Click here to apply.
The application deadline is on the 20th October, 2023.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Verified.Africa Startup Accelerator Program 2023.