Apply now for the 2024 Visa Africa Accelerator Program for Fintech Startups. Applications for the 2nd Cohort of the Visa Accelerator Program Africa are now open.
Participants will be given an opportunity to unlock their startup’s potential and fast-track their success in the dynamic world of fintech with the Visa Accelerator program. This groundbreaking initiative connects Africa’s brightest minds with experienced mentors, cutting-edge technology, and unparalleled investment opportunities.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Visa Africa Accelerator Program
Participants are the right fit for the program if:
- Participant teams have already designed a minimum viable product related to the proposed areas designed a minimum viable product related to the proposed challenges.
- Participants with Seed to Series A startups with at least an MVP.
- Participants that are already building a solution addressing one of our themes.
- Participants with market-tested solutions that have gained traction.
- Participants with existing operations in Africa or demonstrated commitment to expand in Africa.
The opportunity areas include:
- Unlocking new payment flows
- Embedded Finance
- Empowering merchants and SMEs
- Payment Infrastructure Enablers
- The Future of Finance
- Sustainable and Inclusive Finance
What You Stand to Gain from the Visa Africa Accelerator Program
Selected participants will gain the following:
- Participants will gain a competitive edge with a tailored program covering product design, marketing, finance, sales, and more.
- They will receive experts’ guidance and strategic insights to accelerate your startup’s growth and unlock its full potential.
- Participants will have access to 1:1 mentoring from experts and founders in the ecosystem from Africa and beyond. Learn from the experience of others to solve your challenges.
- They will benefit from exclusive Fintech and payment training modules designed by Visa.
- Participants will have the opportunity to secure the funding they need to bring their innovative ideas to life.
- Participants will be able to forge powerful partnerships that can drive their startup forward.
- Participants will have access to a wide selection of product perks and discounts from over 100 vendors for a combined offer value of over $200,000 such as AWS with product credits, mentorship, and fintech-specific training modules.
The application deadline is the 18th of February, 2024.
Click here to apply.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the 2024 Visa Africa Accelerator Program.