Apply now for the WIPO Global Health Innovation Fellowship; a program which is offering a unique and exciting opportunity for young researchers and entrepreneurs to work with the Department of Biotechnology (Ministry of Science and Technology) as part of its Biodesign Program in India. The WIPO Global Health Innovation Fellowship will provide successful applicants with a residency at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) campuses in New Delhi or Mumbai for two years.
Benefits of the WIPO Global Health Innovation Fellowship:
- The fellowship offers an exciting opportunity to combine technology, public health, and intellectual property with the main goal of training, and developing innovative medical technologies, to create an impact on global health.
- You will be able to join a diverse network of global young innovators to solve health challenges while being based in India for two years.
- You will be able to build meaningful network at the Indian Department of Biotechnology, IIT Delhi and Bombay campuses, including WIPO.
To apply for the WIPO Global Health Innovation Fellowship, send your application to email@example.com with the following:
- Your current CV of no more than three pages showcasing your creativity, problem-solving skills, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Write a one-page cover letter outlining your plans to address specific health challenges.
- Participants should provide academic transcripts.
Eligibility and Requirements
Participants must meet the following requirements:
- The program is only for all international candidates (except Indian citizens).
- Participants should be experienced in addressing global health challenges, particularly in maternal and child health.
- Participants should have two to three years of work experience in the health technology industry or in research positions.
- Participants should have excellent knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Participants should have a good track record in innovation (patents, licensed technologies/products).
- Participants should have knowledge of intellectual property rights (patents, design rights, trademarks, and copyright).
- Participants should have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective partnerships and working relations in a multicultural environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
All applications should be submitted before November 13th, 2023.
For more information, kindly visit the official website of the WIPO Global Health Innovation Fellowships