Apply now for the Ygap Kenya Accelerator Program 2024. The accelerator will support and help ventures refine and validate their business model, move towards financial sustainability, and grow the impact that they are having in their community.
Ventures that complete the Ygap Kenya Accelerator Program expand their ability to increase revenue, create employment opportunities, secure further investment, and help them make a real impact in their communities.
Eligibility and Requirements for the Ygap Kenya Accelerator
Participants must meet the following:
- Participants must have ventures that have already launched and are currently operational.
- Participant’s ventures must be post-revenue and able to provide evidence of commercial transactions.
- Participants must have ventures that recognize and desire the benefits and value of participating in the Ygap program.
- Participants must have ventures that have a social or environmental focus.
- Participants must have ventures that are ‘local’ to the issue they are solving, intentionally connected to their community, passionate and committed, and for the long haul.
- Participants must have a unique product or service in their business that they are offering.
What You Stand to Gain from the Ygap Kenya Accelerator
Selected participants will receive the following:
- Selected participants will receive a capacity-building boot camp.
- Selected participants will receive they meet a cohort of like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Participants will be equipped with the tools they need to grow.
- Participants will join a team of local experts to provide ongoing accountability and business development sessions.
- Participants will receive strategic and operations coaching, masterclasses, and webinars.
- Participants will have access to financial support and on-site business development sessions.
- Participants will have access to brokered linkages to mentors, customers, advisors, and other players within the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
The application deadline is the 3rd of February 2024.
Click here to apply now.
For more information, visit the official webpage of the Ygap Kenya Accelerator Program 2024.